1. We do not attempt to obtain personal information about any individual that visits this site unless they proceed to download material and/or place an order.
About Ordering/Download (your financial information)
2. All online orders are processed by Clickbank or PayPal secure server so we do not receive any of your credit card or bank details.
About Your Order/Download Information (your non-financial personal information)
3. We do need to access certain other information to confirm and process your order. This information may include the details of the item(s) purchased, the amount of the order, purchase date, your first and last name, phone number and E-mail address.
4. We may occasionally use your E-mail address to advise you of other products and/or information we feel may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information you can ‘opt-out’ of our list and your name will be removed from the list.
5. We respect your privacy and refuse to sell, rent or share any information about our visitors to any third-party. However, we may be forced to disclose your information in response to a court order or times when we are reasonably required by law. Also certain third-parties that provide support for the operation of this site (our Web-hosting service, for example) may have access to such non-financial, personal information.
Aggregate Information (that means that no individual can be personally identified)
6. Like most sites, we collect aggregate information so we can use it to improve aspects of our business like the quality and performance of our sites and fine-tune our marketing strategy. Such information may include: which pages were most viewed; aggregate number of visits; what page was most used for entry; how long each visitor stayed; how visitors came to the site (for example, via search engines or referral) and from which country; browser information and so on. Again, such information does not include any personally identifiable information about you or allow anyone to identify you individually.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
7. We do not knowingly target this website, its products or its data collection procedures towards individuals under the age of 18 years. If we learn that we have information from individuals under the age of 18 years we will delete the information from our system.
8. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any site linked to this site and you agree that we have no liability whatsoever from such sites and your usage of them.
9. We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time without notifying you. Pease check periodically for changes. Your continued use of this site following the posting of any changes to these terms and conditions signifies your acceptance of those changes.
Concerns, Queries, Complaints
Last Update 2015-07-26